R. Richardson of Oulton Broad and Stalham

From Boats of the Norfolk Broads

Jump to: navigation, search

 

Introduction

Richardsons began as a boatyard in the late 1930s based at Oulton Broad, Suffolk. They built their first cruiser in 1948, for letting in 1949. Between 1949 and 1957 they built much the fleet listed below, before moving to larger premises in their current location at Stalham, where they continued to build more craft. In 2011, Richardsons returned to boat building with the RC45.

Note: The craft built by the subsiduary company, Horizoncraft are dealt with separately.

Inventory

Links


Goto top Copyright © Craig Slawson, 2018 Hosted by Salticus Webhosting